Are you spending too much time on the “busy work” of setting up a company and not actually getting out there and selling? So far the number one response from our Young Entrepreneur Poll on What’s The Best Way For a Startup To Earn Revenue is: nothing happens until somebody sells something. Stop wasting time figuring out your business cards and other spending endless hours planning and go out and sell something.
This makes me wonder again if young entrepreneurs are afraid of selling?
Some of the other responses so far have been:
- Don’t borrow money until you have customers
- Rent adspace on your website with tools like AdSense
- It’s easier to earn money online than offline
- Cut expenses, spend less on everything
- Put back any profits back into the business
- Use a business plan to give solutions to what people need
- Launch into marketing as soon as your business plan is done
- You have to spend money – Advertise!
What do you think?
Is the best way to earn revenue to forget everything else and just go out and start selling?
Have your say by replying to this post or replying in our forums at this post: New Poll – What’s The Best Way For A Startup To Earn Revenue?