How to convert vlc videos to flv/mp4 format
VLC Multimedia Player is the product of VideoLAN Plan. This player supports lots of video format. Well, sometimes, there is a need to convert vlc video movies to other common video & audio format like mp4, flv, avi, wmv and more formats.
Converting vlc videos to YouTube FLV format or mp4, a VlC Conversion software could be helpful.
VLC Converter, stable and flexible vlc media files conversion software, enables itself to perfectly convert vlc video movies from VLC Media player to other popular video formats, vlc to Youtube flv for uploading, vlc to mpeg4 video for mobile iPhone, Android, etc.
Uploading some flv videos to YouTube or save some videos on your iPhone, with vlc converter, we may prefer customizing the videos as we like. For example, cutting some video clips to save, adding watermarks to make a protection, or adjusting video & audio ratio, something else like that.
The solution on how to convert vlc videos to flv format
1. Download and install Bros VLC Converter
2. Add videos you want to convert by clicking “Add” button
3. If you want to merge multiple videos into a single one, just select the videos you want to convert and click “Merge” option
4. Customize import videos is available by pressing “Trim” “Crop” “Watermark” buttons.
5. Save output videos in the destination folders and start to convert.
can you also recommend something that works the other way around?
I mean, I have quite a lot of downloaded videos that plays on my VLC but then when I play them on TV (using an external HD)
they do not work anymore.
Can you recommend something that will convert a few files?
you can download video converter
Tags for this Thread