European Fashion Lable searches Cooperation partner, Investor for Manufacturing and Produktion
Dear Sir or Madam,
this is Steffan Gardner from Germany. Currently we are searching for a business partner or investor in the garment branch. In the following i want to introduce our latest project. Please contact us, if you think that your plans may be suitable for us.
Because of the grown demand of men's and women's wear in europe, we decided to engage a new branch of business. We want to establish a new fashion lable (brand) in the european garment market. Our main strategy is flexibility and demand oriented articles. First, our products should placed downscale to develop a strong client base. Our target group comprises young adults from Europe, aged between 16 and 40.
The lable should convinces with fancy and trendy designs. "Modest and trendy". We do not want to create a brand, we want to create THE brand.
-sweaters, Jeans, T-shirts, Casual shirts, cardigans,
-training suits, flax shirts, muscle shirt, shorts
-dresses (party, normal), gents' shoes,
The design are fully developed and completed . We also have made sample production to make sure that quality standards and designs are market ready.
Our team consists of foreign language correspondence clerks (english, german, russia, spanish and chinese). The average age of our german staff are 24 years. Our company is divided in:
1. Shipping central
2. Customs clearance
3. Business development (sale, resale, marketing)
1. A complete fashion collection based on high demanded garments.
2. Sale, Marketing, Promotion
3. customs clearance, dealing with tax and fees issues
4. Long termed business cooperation
5. Purchase handling
6. Engaging the european market and subsequent international orientation
1. A manufacturer or trade company who cares for production and manufacturing issues.
2. Reliability and good communication
1. We pay the salaries of our staff in Germany
2. Costs for shipping
3. Rent for storeroom
4. Provider fees
5. Expenses regarding sale & marketing
1. Our manufacturer should bear the costs for the production
2. Involvement in local costs (fotoshooting, marketing...)
1. The production costs will be covered by all beneftis first
2. The excess profits are shared 50/50
1. We predict to a sale of 6000 pieces within 2 month
2. As soon as we set up the sales network in europe around 20000 pieces
If your company is interested to get in a business cooperation with us, we are looking forward to hearing from you.
Tags for this Thread