Who We Are
Overhemd, LLC is an exciting new business that allows people to custom design a shirt (specifically the
design on the front or back) any way that they would like. By intelligently leveraging cutting edge
technology, Overhemd, LLC will harness the power of CAD to allow custom shirt printing in production
runs as small as one unit. The company was is the collaboration of ideas of its founders; Sean and Michelle
Bordeaux and Susan Sanchez. The company will be set up as an Illinois LLC. The
concept involves traveling to live events such as cheer competitions, bridal shows, sporting events, and the
like to offer customers "on demand" custom apparel. Overhemd, LLC eventually plans to have a storefront
in the Chicagoland area as well as an immediate comprehensive web presence that allows ordering to
Imagine the ability to create a totally custom shirt. You choose the material and style of the shirt, and then
the image or graphic you want on the front and/or back. This is the ultimate form of expression. There are
no limits to what you can communicate. Some people might show their fanaticism for a particular sports
team, others a musician. Or you might have a social message or cause on your shirt. Whatever you may
decide, you can print any image on your shirt.
What We Sell
Overhemd, LLC will offer customers a variety of options for creating their own custom shirts. The majority
of orders will be for t-shirts, however other style shirts will be available. We will use CAD software,
plotters, and heat transfer applications that allows a computer image to be applied to a shirt in a high
quality, economically feasible manner. This method creates an image durable enough to withstand
thousands of washings. The application is cost effective enough to offer customers the ability to order just
one unit. Most other competitors' costs prohibit printing custom shirts in one-off production runs. Finally,
the customer may choose from an extensive library of existing images, supply their own image, or have an
artist create an image for them.
• To become known as the premier "on demand" custom shirt service.
• Achieve profitability within 12 months.
• Design and implement strict financial controls to help ensure success.
Overhemd, LLC's mission is to offer the finest in "on demand" custom shirt production. Overhemd, LLC will
offer customers the best product at the best price. Customer's expectations will always be exceeded.
Keys to Success
• Leverage cutting edge technology as a competitive advantage.
• Exceed customer expectations by offering high quality products at reasonable prices with quick
• Employ careful financial and accounting analysis to ensure efficiency and proper controls.
Overhemd, LLC is a start-up organization. It will be formed as an Illinois registered LLC by Sean Bordeaux,
Susan Sanchez, and Michelle Bordeaux. The LLC formation was chosen as a way to minimize personal
liability issues for the owners and avoiding the double taxation found in traditional corporations.
• Sean Bordeaux is Co-Founder and CEO of Overhemd, LLC.
• Susan Sanchez is Co-Founder and CFO of Overhemd, LLC.
• Michelle Bordeaux is Co-Founder and VP of Sales and Marketing of Overhemd, LLC.
Overhemd, LLC will incur the following expenses for start up:
• Two Windows 7 Laptops -- These will be high end models and utilize the following software:
Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Macromedia FreeHand, and QuickBooks Pro..
• Website -- This will be used for information disbursement as well as ordering.
• Broadband Internet connection.
• Two desk/chair/office supplies sets.
• Small shirt inventory -- Inventory will be kept small to lower overhead. This will be accomplished
by using a shirt vendor who is one shipping day away, effectively using a just-in-time (JIT) system
for managing inventory.
• HIX S-650P 16x20 auto-open heat press
• Graphtec CE5000-60 vinyl cutter
• Rhinestone supplies
• Vinyl Supplies
• CAD software plugins
Additional funding needed
We are seeking $5000.00 to complete the purchase of the needed equipment and start up inventory.