I own a modest publishing company. I decided to market my company on the radio then cable TV. My sales have exploded 261% in two months. I've spent about $2200 in advertising.
My marketing and business manager expects my company to increase 130% monthly, and once I break into larger markets I will triple my sales.
What you must have before advertising on radio or TV.
1. An excelling product and website. Visit Fiverr.com and hire a professional to review your site and provide suggestions. Cost $5.
2. Make sure people can try your product for free or as a trial. This will increase your sells ten fold.
3. If you have no money, build a site with wix.com and get a free #800 through evoice.com.
4. Have Candice create your landing page from Fiverr.com... it's worth every dime. Type 'Landing page' and look for her name. Tell her igooglejobs.com sent you. It cost $5.
5. Start your radio campaign with $200 and see what happens, then, slowly increase your advertising budget. If people aren't buying your product right away. Stop the campaign and see what the problem is.
My site is | igooglejobs.com and we expect to help a million people get back to work in 2011.
6. One last thing. Create a business that helps people.
I hope this posting helps!