I came across the Kwiqq blog this morning and a post on how young entrepreneurs in the technology sector can bootstrap their business to success. Finding capital is always one of the biggest challenges new business owners face and I thought it was an interesting list to share. The top 7 tips are:
- Be Stingy: From university and partying every other day I went to no partying and cooking at home.
- Incentives your team: Give them other incentives, I used food.
- Team: You need experts in different fields.
- Friends are gold dust: While you have just jumped into this amazing experience of entrepreneurship you need a support group.
- Work like no tomorrow: For the last 1.5 years I've put in around 12-15 hours a day working.
- Learn, learn, learn: The best thing which happened to me was learning from courses, seminars and simply talking to people.
- Share with people: Don't be possessive about your business.
You can read the full details of the post here.